Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chapter 2, Entry I

Dear Diary, today is Wednesday, June 2, 2010. I feel good today for many reasons. One both my sister and my pregnant niece are coming for their first ever visit to my house and my son is also coming. So I am very excited about this. I was able to clean the whole house yesterday and even give my puppy a bath. I was so anxious about my sister coming, I went to bed early and woke up this morning at 7:30 am! It is such a beautiful morning. I finished up a few small cleaning jobs that needed to be done, then I got myself ready. So I am ready for company and ready to face the day.

I wish I could feel so confident and accomplished as much as I have the last two days, every day. Or at least have it be the norm in my life, but unfortunately it's not. These are the good days, the few far in between days, but that's okay, I'll take what I can get. It really helps when I have something exciting planned. Put that together with a good day and I've got myself a great day! After my sister and niece leave, me and my son plan to go for a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and go for a walk on one of the trails. All I know is we plan to make it a day, then come back and have a nice, lovely dinner. So until next time, I am going to go enjoy the rest of my great day while I have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
*Just a little about me, I am originally from a small town in the NRV, just West of the home of the "VA TECH HOKIES". I married in late September 2008 and relocated here to Roanoke, VA. I have one grown son, 28 and two step-children, one-boy, eleven, and one girl, ten. Outside of being on disability, I am also a part-time WAHH... working Wine, Food, Drink & Product Demos/Samplings, and have several small ventures ...everything from internet research, blogger and promotions I enjoy reading, blogging, Social Media & Networking.