Saturday, June 5, 2010

Chapter 2, Entry II

Dear Diary, today is Saturday, June 5, 2010.  I was feeling really good there for a few days, even got out every day there for two or three days.  Although I was quite disappointed that my sister didn't show up, but I understand, and besides my son came down early and we went for several walks and rode on the Blue Ridge Parkway, so that was enjoyable and took my mind off my sister not showing up.  Thursday I spent running errands, and finally purchased my new phone, then Friday it was grocery store shopping.  So all in all this week I was fairly busy with going places.  Then came today.  I felt okay to start, but I got online and was reading how everyone else was out and about with their friends and family doing things and then I just got depressed about being home alone.  I just don't have anything to do today or anywhere to go, nor anyone to go with.  I could have gone with my husband to his grandmothers, but he's target practicing and I cant stand loud noises or to be around guns, plus I just didn't really feel like being around kids today.  I love his kids, but mine is grown and with my nerves, sometimes I just can't handle being around any misbehavior though often times, they're just being kids. 

So anyway, it's now the afternoon and I just feel tired and depressed.  I suppose I could go out, but where, why and with who?  I really don't have any money.  I may ride over to the book store and pick me up a book I've been wanting.  I think I can afford that.  I could take the puppy for a walk, I know she'd love that.  I just know the way I'm feeling, I had better get out of the house if even for an hour to try and deal with this depression that's trying to set in.  So on that note, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
*Just a little about me, I am originally from a small town in the NRV, just West of the home of the "VA TECH HOKIES". I married in late September 2008 and relocated here to Roanoke, VA. I have one grown son, 28 and two step-children, one-boy, eleven, and one girl, ten. Outside of being on disability, I am also a part-time WAHH... working Wine, Food, Drink & Product Demos/Samplings, and have several small ventures ...everything from internet research, blogger and promotions I enjoy reading, blogging, Social Media & Networking.