Sunday, May 30, 2010

Chapter 2

Dear Diary, today is Sunday, May 30th, 2010.  I haven't wrote in my diary in a few days for several reasons.  I've been working promos again and I haven't felt good because I've had a headache and three, I really haven't had anything to say.  Nothing has been on my mind that I need to get out, at least not immediately. I think it was more the fact that I was busy and my head hurt to bad to think.  I've been feeling fairly good outside of the headaches and being tired from working, but I've started to notice a bit of depression and anxiety starting to set in again.  I just have this frustrated feeling, a feeling of gloom.  My thinking has slowed up some and my thoughts are getting to be a bit muffled which is very frustrating for me.  I started to have problems thinking straight, concentrating and then also not having any patience.  I just don't feel relaxed, I feel bored.  Not bored in wanting to get out and do something, but bored with life in general.  I get this way sometimes.  Just deep thoughts, deep feelings. 

Still, I am very thankful for being in the place that I am where I can recognize these feelings and try to deal with them accordingly.  Of course, I can't always do that, but at least I can try and manage them somewhat.  I am proud that I got two full working weekends behind me, so that helps me to know I have done something worthwhile and that I will have the paychecks coming to me for those jobs, because I certainly need the help, so that takes a little pressure off. 

Today, unfortunately I am still fighting this nasty headache and feeling so tired and worn out, but also bored still.  I was able to write on a couple of blogs, but it hasn't been easy.  Today is just not a very good day for me, but I'm just taking it one day at a time, that's all I can do.  In the meantime, I feel the need to feed my spiritual soul, so I am going to go relax awhile and maybe watch some Joel Osteen or Joyce Meyer a little later to feed my soul.  Until next time diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
*Just a little about me, I am originally from a small town in the NRV, just West of the home of the "VA TECH HOKIES". I married in late September 2008 and relocated here to Roanoke, VA. I have one grown son, 28 and two step-children, one-boy, eleven, and one girl, ten. Outside of being on disability, I am also a part-time WAHH... working Wine, Food, Drink & Product Demos/Samplings, and have several small ventures ...everything from internet research, blogger and promotions I enjoy reading, blogging, Social Media & Networking.