Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chapter 2, Entry III

Dear Diary, Today is Thursday, June 10, 2010.  I had a very difficult past few days from Saturday through about Tuesday.  The depression set in and then on top of it, I didn't really have any thing worthwhile to do and I was constantly reading about how others were so outgoing and doing this and that, so then that put me further into a depression as I felt sorry for myself.  The worst of it was Saturday through Monday, but Tuesday was still a challenge.  Although, I was starting to feel some better by Tuesday both because I was coming out of the depression stage and also because I had plans the next day, so between both of those, it somewhat lifted my spirits.  Then yesterday, Wednesday, I went out for a meeting, and also had a mystery shop, so while I was out, I also made it a point to do some flower shopping because I knew the earlier I came back to this house and sat the worse I was going to feel.  So when I finally came home, I planted my flowers and took the dog for a walk, then cooked dinner.  So all in all it was a fairly busy day and a good day. 

Today, I have to go out to meet my Avon lady which is a good thing because it once again gets me out of the house without having to spend much money.  I work this Saturday, so knowing I'll be out and about the next few days and that I just came through a depressive episode, I should be okay for a few days now.  It's really sporadic, week on, week off.....I'll have like a bad week, a so-so week, a good week and so on.  At any rate, it's almost time to meet my Avon lady, so for now I need to go.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
*Just a little about me, I am originally from a small town in the NRV, just West of the home of the "VA TECH HOKIES". I married in late September 2008 and relocated here to Roanoke, VA. I have one grown son, 28 and two step-children, one-boy, eleven, and one girl, ten. Outside of being on disability, I am also a part-time WAHH... working Wine, Food, Drink & Product Demos/Samplings, and have several small ventures ...everything from internet research, blogger and promotions I enjoy reading, blogging, Social Media & Networking.