Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chapter 3, Entry 3

Today is Tuesday, August 31, 2010.  Today I am feeling much the same as yesterday.  I feel okay mood wise, for the most part.  But I'm still feeling a little anxious, irritable and some anxiety.  Fighting the constant fatigue along with the racing mind/thoughts and anxiousness is tough though because I still feel the need to be doing something at all times, but yet fatigued.  It's very frustrating. 

This feeling bored, but being anxious is also frustrating.  I'm just piddling around from one thing to the next trying to stay occupied one way or another because when I stop and let my mind and the boredom take over, then I start thinking more depressive thoughts and feeling more anxiety. I'll take this mood over the depressive episodes any time though.  

I've done just about all the piddling online I can do, so think I'll try to watch a little television for now.   I hope my diary of thoughts and my moods help you in some way and help you to understand and relate a little more to Bipolar II.  For now, I guess this is all I'll write, so until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
*Just a little about me, I am originally from a small town in the NRV, just West of the home of the "VA TECH HOKIES". I married in late September 2008 and relocated here to Roanoke, VA. I have one grown son, 28 and two step-children, one-boy, eleven, and one girl, ten. Outside of being on disability, I am also a part-time WAHH... working Wine, Food, Drink & Product Demos/Samplings, and have several small ventures ...everything from internet research, blogger and promotions I enjoy reading, blogging, Social Media & Networking.