Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chapter 2, Entry X

Today, Wednesday, August 18th, 2010 I'm still dealing with depression and outside factors as well.  One of my friends got me out of the house Sunday to volunteer doing face painting for the kids of low income families.  That was actually therapeutic for me and helped me in many ways.  I enjoyed getting out of the house and spending time with my friend and the feeling of doing something that mattered by volunteering helped also.  Monday was once again a depressing and very mundane day again.  Today, I only got out of the house to go to the store.  This only being able to go out of the house on occasion to the store or what not is proving to be very detrimental to my mental and emotional well being, especially with already being in a depressed state.  Something has got to give, something is going to have to change and soon.  Even if I get my car fixed something has to change.  Me, my life has to change and I think that things around me are going to have to change.  I don't know for sure how or what yet, but it has to happen for my own well being.  I think I need to see a counselor again too.  I really need to talk my thoughts, ideas and feelings out with someone who has a level head and is impartial. 

It's late now, so that's all I'll write for tonight.  I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to house/dog sit for my brother and sister-in-law for several days which I'm looking forward to.  The time alone will do me good, hopefully it will also help me to think more clearly and make more needed decisions.  So for now, until next time, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
*Just a little about me, I am originally from a small town in the NRV, just West of the home of the "VA TECH HOKIES". I married in late September 2008 and relocated here to Roanoke, VA. I have one grown son, 28 and two step-children, one-boy, eleven, and one girl, ten. Outside of being on disability, I am also a part-time WAHH... working Wine, Food, Drink & Product Demos/Samplings, and have several small ventures ...everything from internet research, blogger and promotions I enjoy reading, blogging, Social Media & Networking.