Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chapter I

Dear Diary:


Today, Sunday, May 2, 2010 is the first day of my new writing venture, my new diary journaling my Bipolar II. I thought this was something that would be therapeutic for myself and may help give some insight to others as well. After all, my counselors were always telling me I should keep a journal, to write my feelings down. My hope and plan is to journal a typical day for me. How I am feeling emotionally and physically, what’s going on in my life and in my head, heart and mind and what’s going on around me. I may journal one or all of these things in a single day. 


I hope you will follow my diary and that I can offer you some personal insight and a look into Bipolar whether you know someone who has Bipolar or you are dealing with Bipolar yourself.  My goal is for this to be therapeutic for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
*Just a little about me, I am originally from a small town in the NRV, just West of the home of the "VA TECH HOKIES". I married in late September 2008 and relocated here to Roanoke, VA. I have one grown son, 28 and two step-children, one-boy, eleven, and one girl, ten. Outside of being on disability, I am also a part-time WAHH... working Wine, Food, Drink & Product Demos/Samplings, and have several small ventures ...everything from internet research, blogger and promotions I enjoy reading, blogging, Social Media & Networking.