Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chapter 3, Entry 17

Today is Thursday, October 27, 2011.  Today I'm feeling a bit ansy about working the next two days.  I'm feeling some stress about it though I don't know why.  I just have that overwhelming feeling.  I know it's the same kind of work...the same thing I always do, so why I feel this way I don't know.  I'm still feeling tired.  I started taking vitamin B12 hoping that will help, it's what friends suggested, so I thought I'd give it a try.  So far, I'm still feeling tired, although I've only been taking it a week.

It really does get tiring feeling this way most of the time.  I wish I could be normal for a change.  On occasion, I feel normal, but it doesn't happen often enough nor stick around long enough.  People just don't know what it's like to feel this way all the time, they don't realize how hard it is.  I try to stay as positive as I can, but some days it just seems impossible.  Some days I really struggle to get through.  Today is one of those days.  I thought maybe if I wrote, I could get some of it out and I would feel better.  I'm going to try to change my outlook the rest of the day and see what happens, hopefully I will feel better.   So until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
*Just a little about me, I am originally from a small town in the NRV, just West of the home of the "VA TECH HOKIES". I married in late September 2008 and relocated here to Roanoke, VA. I have one grown son, 28 and two step-children, one-boy, eleven, and one girl, ten. Outside of being on disability, I am also a part-time WAHH... working Wine, Food, Drink & Product Demos/Samplings, and have several small ventures ...everything from internet research, blogger and promotions I enjoy reading, blogging, Social Media & Networking.